Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Days 2011

I really enjoyed blogging. It was so fun to think of witty and interesting things to say, but I sort of thought my blogging efforts had lived their life and I moved on to other projects. But alas the snow hit Little Rock and hit again and has now hit again, and I find myself sequestered at home with my favorite little guy and my favorite little red monster (google that if you don't know of whom I speak)...and it's time to blog again.

For my first post back, an ode to snow...

Snow, snow, snow; it's white and is quickly covering my street.
The weather peeps were right this time, not the easiest feat.
The postman just passed; he's the only car I've spied today.
The snow might just last until march, april or may.
Good gravy, we have had lots of snow this year.
And that's my ode to snow...it's all I've got, my dear.

Creative, eh? And now, some pictures of William...he's much more entertaining than my odes.







Until next time...tootles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment