I've known Matthew since 7th grade, dated him since I was 15 (with a five year hiatus during the college days - teehee) and have been married to him for about 3.5 years. He's my best friend, the love of my life and my rock. He is also a wonderful father. I was dazed and confused the first few months of William being home; I am the youngest child and did NOT earn my fair share of pennies babysitting, so I was clueless. Matthew, on the other hand, has a host of younger brothers and sisters, and he's a natural. He is so loving and engaged with William. They have been best pals since the beginning.
Both William and I are very blessed by and thankful for Matthew. And we are also very excited to have Matthew home...he recently traveled to China for work, but now he's back in the homeland...yahoo! Lots of love and thankfulness for Matthew.
No comments:
Post a Comment