Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 8 - Friends

I heart my friends, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful for them. I am super impressed, in awe of and wowed by what my friends are doing both personally and professionally. Life is just better with friends...and way more fun.

I recently took my annual pilgrimage to NYC to see some of my gal pals, and a group of us journeyed via the train out to Tarrytown, New York and enjoyed one of the most divine culinary experiences of my lifetime. (Food will have to be another thankful entry.) Anyhoo, we took this picture as we headed in for all of the deliciousness.


And a couple of quotes about friendship and THANKFULNESS that I really like...

"Thank you for being a friend
Traveled down the road and back again
Your heart is true; you're a pal and a confidant.

And if you through a party
Invited everyone you ever knew
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say thank you for being a friend."
-The Golden Girls

"I thank my God every time I remember you."
-Phil 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment