Anyhoo, first B - my friend, Leanne, and I have started a book club to challenge ourselves to read a variety of books and to channel the inner literary critic in us (little joke). We met for the first time mid-tornado on Wednesday, and it was lovely. We read a children's classic to get the ball rolling, and we have a whole list of fancy and fun books to read over the coming months. I feel like a real intellect now that I am in a book club. Yahoo! Second B - My bible study meets every Thursday, and it is fantastic. We did a study on Esther last semester and are currently studying Isaiah. It is an amazing praise and worship time PLUS we learn. Yahoo to that! And finally, third B - birthdays rule. I went to a friend's birthday dinner last night, and it was hilarious. Girl time + good food + a little wine + a birthday celebration complete with cake = thankfulness indeed.
And a little picture happy for you on this Friday morning...William has discovered the stairs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment