Matthew and I both are so thankful for our parents, and William LOVES, LOVES, LOVES that he has so many loving grandparents. They might spoil him just a teeny tiny bit. Ha! A picture of each grandparent with his/her name is below. Thank you and lots of love to all of you!!
Gigi and her books...
Mia and her cool new wheels and a good looking sonic drink...
The Marks family's adventures began in September 2006...well, actually all the fun got started in 1996 when Matthew and Mary-Margaret dated in high school. Anyhoo, we now number 5 in our family...Mommy, Daddy, William (2), Charlie (6 mo) and Bella (the cutest 5.2 lb cockapoo you will ever meet.)
What is this about spoiling only a teeny bit? I thought I was doing a better job than just a teeny bit! Ha, ha, ha!
ReplyDeleteLove to all of you with extra loving for William,
GiGi