Anyhoo, we will not reflect on the past...we will respect the future!
I've said it before, and I will say it again...I am thankful for family and friends. (Days 31 & 32) I am so thankful that the grandparents rallied and came to the rescue of William, and I am so thankful that my friend was a trooper and came to the rescue of me. Wowzers...and thank you.
Day 33 is dedicated to my thankfulness of modern medicine...no need for my tummy to ache and ache and ache when there is medicine to help. I am thankful for medicine.
Day 34 is dedicated to health; I am thankful that by yesterday both William and I were back in the land of the living. Being healthy is a beautiful thing, and we are thankful.
And day 35...just like that, we are back on track! William and I are thankful for spring. We went to the flower festival this morning with our good friends, Carrie and Claire, and look at the fancy pics we took. Enjoy and be thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment